The Position: Sales Manager - Specialty Retailer Market
Liberty Mountain is a growing full-line distributor of products designed for backpacking, camping, rock climbing, ice climbing, mountaineering, and other outdoor recreation. Liberty Mountain prides itself in supplying the industry with new innovative equipment through dedication, hard work, integrity, quality, and great customer service. Our motto is “Everything for the Outdoors.” The company has been in business for over 50+ years and is currently offering service to thousands of customers worldwide.
Develop, maintain, and manage sales division and customer relations in respect to the Liberty Mountain structure, mission statement, and motto by visiting accounts, giving clinics, pre-booking orders and producing a.s.a.p. orders, while creating a profitable and growing business for both the Customer and Liberty Mountain.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
Work Experience: Preferred 5+ years of Outdoor Industry Sales.
Skills and General Experience:
Management, entrepreneurial, collaborator and communicator, detail oriented, CRM software, reporting and data comprehension, customer service, achieving sales goals, closing skills, prospecting skills, negotiation, self-confidence, product knowledge, presentation skills, customer relationships, and enthusiasm for sales.
A passion and background in outdoor recreation and gear, specifically climbing, is key.
Advanced Microsoft Office skills preferred and general computer skills required.
Essential Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Mentor, coach and develop a sales team in all necessary sales processes and strategies.
- Develop annual sales targets and budgets.
- Create and implement proactive sales tasks and objectives.
- Manage day-to-day needs of all inside and outside sales reps.
- Create and maintain CRM processes to manage sales team in order to maximize sales efforts and efficiency.
- Work with all managers and departments in order to achieve overall company goals and objectives.
- Oversee and attend national and regional industry trade shows, festivals and events.
- Organize and arrange visits/clinics with store buyers and employees to increase their knowledge, sales, and selection of Liberty Mountain products.
- Build and maintain quality dealer and customer relationships.
- Create sales growth opportunities through customer retention and new customer development.
Job Location: Sandy, UT
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 5-7 years