The Position: National Account Manager - Arc'teryx
Position Title: National Account Manager – Arc’teryx
Reports To: VP of Sales - Outdoor
Location: Seattle, WA
Overview: Amer Sports is seeking a National Accounts Manager to manage the sales efforts in representing the Arc’teryx brand. This individual will achieve the sales plan and market share growth objectives for key accounts
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily:
- Identify opportunities and set priorities for account base in order to achieve the sales plan and market share growth objectives
- Leverage resources and develop and nurture relationships with key accounts in the region to maximize sales programs and initiatives
- Analyze sales-related information and statistics to accurately and effectively plan customer interactions
- Monitor e-tailing trends and their impact on the business
- Provide sales forecasts and information about key products to sales production planning and commercial/sales management
- Maintain expenses and promotional budgets
- Coordinate activities with Sales, Service, and Marketing to increase brand awareness and revenue generation for strategic accounts
- Drive an Omni channel approach at key customers in the region. This should include the development of retail, in store, grassroots, and online initiatives
- Create and develop programs and initiatives that provide premium consumer experiences in key channels and customers
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field
- 5 – 10 years of sales experience in outdoor sales or related industry; experience selling footwear is preferred
Qualifications, Skills, Abilities & Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- High ability to sell, influence and negotiate.
- Knowledge of e-tailing and the internet business.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required within and outside organization.
- Excellent organizational skills, analytical ability, and strategic planning.
- Strong computer proficiency required in Word, Excel, Power Point.
- 30-40% travel required.
To apply please go to: http://mypjobs.com/j/s.cfm/2IY
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: None